0

Smartphone designs have flatlined, with genuine innovation becoming a rare sight. Over two decades of covering tech, I’ve watched countless wild prototypes and flashy concepts vanish into thin air. When I checked out the HONOR Robot Phone at CES in January, I counted it as an ambitious prototype destined to stay in R&D for a … Continue reading "HONOR Robot Phone: Not a Gimmick but Insane Innovation"

The post HONOR Robot Phone: Not a Gimmick but Insane Innovation first appeared on Fone Arena.


Read Here»

Post a Comment Blogger

We welcome comments that add value to the discussion. We attempt to block comments that use offensive language or appear to be spam, and our editors frequently review the comments to ensure they are appropriate. As the comments are written and submitted by visitors of The Sheen Blog, they in no way represent the opinion of The Sheen Blog. Let's work together to keep the conversation civil.

 
Top