Focus Timer Reborn
10 May 2017
4.0.3 and up
How to use this app?
- split work into working sessions and breaks
- work for configured amount of time (most common setting is 25 minutes for focused work and 5 minutes for short break) and focus exclusively on your task.
- after a few working sessions and short breaks take long break
- you may also use this app if you are using Pomodoro Technique (it supports that technique too but it is not anyhow connected with Pomodoro Technique author, more info about Pomodoro Technique and it's author at http://bit.ly/2pEffk0)
- allows to measure three types of work units (focused work session, short break, long break)
- length of those units is configurable
- there is working log where you can edit your stats (in case you recorded something by mistake or forgot to log some session)
- data are backed up in cloud (using Google Firebase technology) so you never lose you data
- application is free with no ads
- improves time management because you spend less time with more productive work
- multiple color themes
- translation of the interface into main world languages (you can contribute with your translation at http://bit.ly/2qZVcQN)
Focus Timer Reborn is not affiliated with, associated with nor endorsed by the Pomodoro Technique® or Francesco Cirillo.
The Pomodoro Technique® and Pomodoro™ are registered and filed trademarks by Francesco Cirillo
Google Play Rating
- Hopefully fixed all issues with offline work.