0

When it comes to hair trimmers and beard clippers, Wahl may be one of the first names that come to mind. That’s probably not the case when it comes to other men’s grooming products, but maybe it should be.

The company recently released a new line of men’s grooming products that includes a ton of great items for skin, face, body, and (of course) beards. I’ve been using several of these for the last several weeks to get a feel for how good they are and how they compare to similar products, and I have to say: I’m a believer. These are some of the finest grooming products I’ve ever used.

Before we get into the details, however, let’s take a closer look at the grooming products offered by the company. There are a variety of items here:

I’ve been using the Body and Face Bar, Beard Wash, and Beard Oil consistently for the last several weeks, with the Beard Softener throw in occasionally to soften up the old facial hair. And while I didn’t go into this with high hopes, I’m now a believer in what Wahl has going on here, because these are some fine products.

I’ve you’ve ever seen me, then you may know a little something about my aesthetic: I’m a head shaver with a beard. I’ve spent the last 15+ years refining my grooming practices, especially when it comes to my head and beard. The razor, blades, and shaving cream I use hasn’t changed in a very, very long time. No matter how many products I’ve tried, I haven’t found anything better than a Headblade with Gillette Sensor Excel blades paired with HeadSlick.

When it comes to other products, however, I’m all about experimenting and trying new things. Beard oils, balms, and other beard care products (including aftershaves) are always high on my list of things to check out, along with new body washes. I’ve been using the same NIVEA for Men stuff for years because most soaps—especially bar soaps—dry my skin out.

It’s also worth mentioning that Wahl includes the full list of ingredients on this new line of men’s grooming products. This is fantastic for folks with allergies, as it makes it easy to figure out if there could be a potential reaction to anything in the product. It’s not often we find a company so forthcoming with what’s in their stuff, so this is very cool.

With that, I want to start with the Body and Face Bar that I’ve been using for weeks (yeah, the same bar).

Body and Face Bar: Maybe the Best Brick of Soap on This Planet

Read the remaining 22 paragraphs


Post a Comment Blogger

We welcome comments that add value to the discussion. We attempt to block comments that use offensive language or appear to be spam, and our editors frequently review the comments to ensure they are appropriate. As the comments are written and submitted by visitors of The Sheen Blog, they in no way represent the opinion of The Sheen Blog. Let's work together to keep the conversation civil.

 
Top