14 July 2017
3.0 and up
Fully support for the Passbook / Apple Wallet Pass specification：
1) Collect and manage membership cards, coupons, event tickets, movies tickets, transport cards, and etc.
2) Support QR Code, Aztec, PDF417 2D barcodes, and Code 128 1D barcode.
3) Show the relevant passes on the lock screen according to current location or time.
4) Support for iBeacon.
5) Support changing and updating notifications of Passbook.
6) Localization of passes in up to 35 languages.
7) Scan/Enter the barcodes on your cards or tickets to make passes and save them in Pass2U Wallet.
8) Free Pass update API for Passbook issuers.
9) Google Drive backup and restore.
What is Passbook / Apple Wallet Pass?
Passbook (iOS 6, 7, 8) / Apple Wallet (from iOS 9) is an iOS application that lets you keep your boarding passes, movie tickets, coupons, loyalty cards, and more in one place.. Pass2U Wallet allows you to have exactly the same experience with Android.
"Passbook", "Apple Wallet", and "iOS" are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Pass2U Wallet is not affiliated with Apple or Passbook in any way.
Pass2U Wallet needs access permissions below
● Identity：Choose Google accounts to backup and restore passes
● Location：Map and location notification of passes
● Photos/Media/Files：Add pass files of devices to Pass2U Wallet
● Camera：Scan barcodes to add passes to Pass2U Wallet
● Wi-Fi connection information：When Wi-Fi is connected, and re-register the failed registration of pass
● Bluetooth connection information：Detect nearby Beacon to display notification of passes
● Device ID & call information：Need device IDs to update passes
Google Play Rating
- Sort passes by expiration date