0
My Cloud

Western Digital Technologies Inc.

Productivity

VERSION/BUILD:
4.4.8
UPDATED:
13 July 2017
REQUIRES ANDROID:
4.0 and up
FILE SIZE:
25.91 M
My Cloud... Save everything. Access anywhere.

The My Cloud app makes accessing and sharing from anywhere easy. And with automatic photo and video backup to your personal cloud storage, it helps reliably store your irreplaceable moments so you can free up space on your tablet or smartphone. The My Cloud app also integrates with other cloud services, providing a centralized location for all your content.

Note: The My Cloud app requires a WD My Cloud product or My Passport Wireless product to work (sold separately).

Like us on Facebook: http://bit.ly/2tSSrQ5
Follow us on Twitter: @WesternDigital
Follow us on Instagram: westerndigital


Google Play Rating


4.1
 46,893 total
 
525,160
412,602
33,717
21,809
13,605

App Screenshots









What's New
  • Supports Dropbox API v2

Download & Instructions


Post a Comment Blogger

We welcome comments that add value to the discussion. We attempt to block comments that use offensive language or appear to be spam, and our editors frequently review the comments to ensure they are appropriate. As the comments are written and submitted by visitors of The Sheen Blog, they in no way represent the opinion of The Sheen Blog. Let's work together to keep the conversation civil.

 
Top