0
5 months have gone by since I started using the iPhone XR and time with it has convinced me that this is, by far, the best smartphone experience I've ever had and am not even exaggerating. Coming from a world of infinite choice, it was quite interesting to have a completely different view of the Apple ecosystem. Because, in 2019, systemic changes in the infrastructure surrounding a smartphone have made me realize why the long held tenets of trust and user experience matter now more than ever. What has changed in these 5 months is also the price. NOW is the right time to buy the Apple iPhone XR and here's my long term review to tell you why I think so. Since I'm making big claims, thought it'd be better to give you some context. I’ve been using smartphones since the time of Symbian (S60). My first one was the Nokia 6600 (hi5 to all the 6600 fans), then I switched to a 5320 Xpressmusic (S60 V3 FP2). Once the touchscreens started rolling in, I held out until the Nokia N8 launched and got that. What a cameraphone! But then of course we all know how Nokia slowly imploded, it ...

Read Here»

Post a Comment Blogger

We welcome comments that add value to the discussion. We attempt to block comments that use offensive language or appear to be spam, and our editors frequently review the comments to ensure they are appropriate. As the comments are written and submitted by visitors of The Sheen Blog, they in no way represent the opinion of The Sheen Blog. Let's work together to keep the conversation civil.

 
Top