Genius Scan play.google.com.geniusscan
It enables you to quickly scan documents on the go and email the scans as JPEG or PDF.
In addition to email, Genius Scan provides easy upload to Box, Dropbox, Evernote or any other cloud service app installed on your Android phone.
The Genius Scan scanner technology includes smart page detection, perspective correction, image post-processing. It allows you to build PDF documents with multiple scans.
Still not convinced? Genius Scan has more than 8 million users and has been featured multiple times on the different mobile app stores.
But first, the key features (aka.: what makes this scanner different from the camera)
- Detects page frame and corrects perspective
- Enhances the scan with color or black-and-white post-processing
- Emails the scans as JPG or PDF
- Creates PDF documents with multiple scans
- Export documents to any app supporting JPG or PDF files
- Documents are processed on the phone, not sent to a third-party server
- To quickly scan a form you just printed when you don’t have a scanner
- At the university, to take a picture of a whiteboard
- On the road, to archive receipts and send them to Expensify
- To make a copy when you have no copier available
- To archive handwritten notes or share them with colleagues
- Save the perfect recipe after cooking
- Save handwritten memos, or book pages for future reference
- Share a good restaurant menu on Twitter
- In this version, we improved the scanning flow to make it easier to create multi page documents.
- For those of you who have a device running Marshmallow (Android 6.0), you might need to grant Genius Scan access to your camera when you first use this version.
- Enjoy this new version and let us know if you have any feedback at email@example.com.
Required Android O/S : 2.2+